Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
3 pounds baby back ribs, trimmed
1 yellow onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup water
salt & pepper, to taste
1 bottle (8 oz.) of BBQ sauce
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic.
- Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.