Have you ever had a dinner party and forgot to a dessert? Maybe you got caught up in the preparation of the main course and didn't have enough time throw something together. Ever have a sudden craving for something chocolate!? I know, I know... who hasn't, right!? This super easy, quick-fix chocolate dessert is the perfect remedy for nights like that.
If you don't own any ramekin bowls, try using a regular coffee mug.
Also - since microwaves vary, be careful not to overcook... otherwise your chocolate will get hard as a rock! You can usually be safe with 2 minutes and 25 seconds.
Little Chocolate Cake Treats
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Coat ramekins with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients - except for the Hershey Kisses and powdered sugar.
3. Pour mixture half-way into the ramekins.
4. Place in microwave for 2 minutes 25 seconds.
5. Remove from microwave and immediately place a Hershey Kiss in the middle and dust with powdered sugar. (Careful! The ramekins will be hot!)
6. Serve warm with coffee or vanilla ice cream... or BOTH!