2 cups cornmeal
2 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a small combine cornmeal and milk. Whisk together and let stand for 10-12 minutes, whisking occasionally.
3. Grease a 9 x 13 glass pyrex dish.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and brown sugar. Mix in cornmeal mix, eggs and oil. Blend for 5 minutes or until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm.