Wednesday, January 4, 2012

William-Sonoma Ultimate Roast Chicken Rub

I don't know about you, but I love William-Sonoma. I could easily do some major "damage" in that store. Aside from their cookware, cookbooks, kitchen gadgets, and other cool toys... they also have a great selection of spices and sauces that aren't too ridiculously expensive. If you haven't already, check it out the next time you're in one of their stores. Heck... you might even see me there.


I recently tried their Ultimate Roast Chicken Rub. It's easy as pie - actually, I struggle with making pies, so skip that analogy... but, as I was saying... it's perfect for a quick-fix, roasted chicken dinner that has the perfect balance of poultry spices. I've used this on a whole chicken and also on individually cut chicken parts with great results.

Lightly bathe your whole chicken or chicken parts in vegetable oil, then rub the spices all over the chicken until every part and/or piece are coated well - and really rub the spices into the chicken, top, bottom, between the skin, ect. I let the chicken absorb the spices while I wait for the oven to preheat to 350 degrees. After the it's reached that temperature, I let it cook for 55-60 minutes. (if you're using boneless chicken breast, I would cook it no longer than 35-40 minutes.)
BAM! You're finished! Serve with some streamed vegetables and dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment